Linux desktop administration, including: setup, configuration, deployment, networking and maintenance.
Install and configure Linux operating systems on servers and desktops.
Install, configure, and integrate web-based communication tools such as wiki servers and messaging software.
Set-up and maintain user accounts within both Linux & Active Directory.
Provide technical support and serve internal customers.
Execute system backups and restores.
To apply, please submit a resume (by mail, email, or fax) to the address listed below:
- 3+ years administering a Linux operating system in a business environment required.
- Experience in an information technology support function or equivalent education required.
- Demonstrated understanding of Linux software packaging systems; Debian preferred.
- Must have experience in BASH shell scripting, experience in Python preferred.
- Must have experience with maintaining and configuring servers.
- Experience integrating Windows and Linux preferred.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of system configuration management using provisioning tools is preferred.
- Experience with ESXi is preferred.
- Experience with Oracle is preferred.
ASTRONAUTICS CORPORATION OF AMERICA
4115 N. Teutonia Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Equal Opportunity Employer
Astronautics Corporation of America - 17 months ago
Sometimes it's hard to know which way is up, but Astronautics Corporation of America gives good directions. The company makes,...