The primary function of a Welder/Assembly is to execute production tasks related to the manufacturing of petroleum equipment products and off site fuel terminal construction projects. Shop is currently located in Fridley, MN.
- Blueprint reading
- Weld Prep and fit-up of steel parts
- Welding according to appropriate codes and procedures
- Post weld clean up and quality control
- Piping and component assembly
- Material Handling
- MIG, TIG, SMAW welding
- Can uphold the company core values
- Ability to build long term relationships
- Ability to be a part of an effective team
- In some cases will need to travel
- Strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude
Superior Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information on this opening, e-mail email@example.com or complete an online application .
This job description is intended to be a general guideline of responsibility. There will be incidental tasks not listed on a job description that arise to help out the product flow and, as a member of the Superior team, each employee is expected to help in many of these areas from time to time.
Superior Industries, LLC - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard