Motorola Mobility, owned by Google, fuses innovative
technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and
enrich people's lives. Our portfolio includes converged mobile devices such as
smartphones and tablets; wireless accessories; end-to-end video and data
delivery; and management solutions, including set-tops and data-access devices.
For more information visit www.motorola.com/mobility .
4-year bachelor of science degree
5 years of engineering experience
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Dream Gallery
Professional Services within the Software Solutions, Converged Experiences BU. This
position is responsible for Installing, configuring, deploying and supporting
DreamGallery lets service providers create a new guide
experience for their subscribers that's as easy as browsing the Internet - so
you can give consumers the next-generation TV experiences they want.
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation: .
1) Installation, Customization and Deployment
Installing and configuring DreamGallery application and integrating into
customer’s back end systems.
Provide maintenance and upgrades for deployed solutions.
Customization and SW enhancements for Dreamgallery Solutions.
2) Acceptance Testing
Working closely with customer to coordinate and execute end-to-end acceptance
3) Customer Support
Tier-3 customer support to debug and troubleshoot test and production issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required.
- 5 years of experience preferably with MSOs, Telcos or OTT content providers.
- Experience in managing and maintaining cloud-based SW products.
- Excellent knowledge of web services and related technologies.
- 50% travel required
- Driven, resourceful and proactive.
- Team player that works well in a collaborative environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Good understanding of fast-paced agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines – daily.
Motorola Mobility - 21 months ago