Regional Sales Manager – |
Midwest Territory United States
B&W Tek, Inc., is a Newark, Delaware based advanced instrumentation company producing optical spectroscopy and laser instruments for biomedical, physical, chemical, and research communities. With a strong vertical integration capability, B&W Tek, Inc. also provides custom product development, design, and manufacturing.
We are seeking another talented individual to join our family!
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for direct NanoRam handheld Raman instrumentation product sales in the mid-west United States (outlined territory to be further defined later, with the possibility of territory expansion). Duties include, but are not limited to, direct product sales, regional trade show representation and key account management. Target markets will be focused on, but not limited to, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and fine chemical industries.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Must be able to use able to use problem solving capabilities and relationship based selling techniques in order to maintain and expand already established relationships, as well as to build the next generation of key account customers. Should have experience or the ability to execute key account business plans that adjusts to changing conditions and objectives. Must have experience in identification and qualification of new business opportunities and closely monitor the sales pipeline.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Requires BS Degree, Chemistry or Engineering related discipline preferred, 1-3 years of working experience in sales/marketing, account and customer relationship management. Experience with spectrometers, lasers, analytical instrumentation and process are beneficial.
- Past experience selling into pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and fine chemical companies is desirable.
- Fluent in English and availability for frequent domestic travel to customer sites and to occasional trade shows. The position is based out of Newark, DE.
Benefits also include:
- Competitive depending on education and experience.
Make a difference and join B&W Tek, Inc.
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Performance bonuses
Would you like to join the B&W Tek family? Please forward your resume (in Word) AND salary requirements to: email@example.com . IMPORTANT- In the email subject line include the following: Your Last Name, First Name, Regional Sales Manager, and where you saw the ad.
B&W Tek, Inc. - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard