Job Title: Field Service Specialist, EcoSure
Functional Area: Sales & Service
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Description: Do you have experience in Food Safety and Product Quality? Would you enjoy teaching and coaching in high energy atmospheres to improve the safety of restaurant kitchens?
EcoSure, a division of Ecolab, provides industry leading, customized programs for food safety, brand protection and business enhancement. These programs help our chain customers meet their specific quality standards through on-site evaluations and custom-designed training programs. We proudly run the industry’s only continual, active monitoring of health department inspections for all U.S.-based foodservice operators; enabling operators to access key information in a broader and more accurate manner than ever before.
This front-line professional position performs on-site customer evaluations and training in the area of food safety and brand protection practices. This position examines employee/customer safety, customer service quality and facility cleanliness in restaurants, hospitality and healthcare facilities, providing quality evaluation data used for comprehensive customized reporting for corporate customers in the hospitality and healthcare industries.
- Travel regionally, possibly nationally, via car and plane to support other specialist territories, per business need
- Conduct food safety, brand standards and other on-site evaluations at customer locations, assessing workplace safety and environmental cleanliness
- Provide food safety and sanitation consultation, education and training to internal and external customers
- Partner with EcoSure’s Account Management teams to solve customer issues and assist in new program rollouts
- Assist and support field service team members as needed to cover large assignments or vacant territories
- Become a NEHA Certified Professional in Food Safety (CP-FS)
- Maintain professional credentials and remain knowledgeable on current state and federal industry regulations
Successful candidate will reside within 15 miles of Phoenix, Arizona.
Possible cities included in this territory (locally): Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, Mesa, Avondale
Percent of overnight travel: Up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years experience in food protection, including supervisory experience
- Or Associate’s degree with:
- 4 years of experience in food protection, including supervisory experience
- ServSafe certification or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record (2 years)
- Willing / able to travel overnight for business
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Previous EcoSure experience
- Registered Environmental Health Specialist / Registered Sanitarian (REHS/RS) credential
- Registered Dietitian
- Foodservice management experience
- Strong ability to teach and coach
- CP-FS certification or equivalent
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong relationship management capability
- Advanced consulting skills
- Ability to consistently deliver results and possess a competitive desire to become a top performer
- Bilingual ability is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have or be qualified to obtain the NEHA Certified Professional in Food Safety (CP-FS)
AutoReqId : 29983BR
Ecolab - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...