Learning Specialist (Contract)-RIC00195
CONTRACT LEARNING SPECIALIST
REQUISITION NUMBER: RIC00195
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Your ideas move people.
Flexjet by Bombardier provides exceptional private travel experiences for the world’s most successful people. Each distinct owner experience is driven by the passion and expertise of our in-house travel experts. Based in Richardson, Texas, all of us at Flexjet strive to be a true partner for each owner, customizing every facet of every trip through our broad portfolio of products, from fractional jet ownership to jet cards and charter brokerage services. Because we are part of the Bombardier family, we manage an exclusive collection of high-performance Learjet* and Challenger* aircraft, some of the youngest and fastest in the fractional jet industry.
The Flexjet 25 Jet Card program is operated under Part 135 by U.S. air carrier Jet Solutions, LLC. Flexjet acts as an agent for Jet Solutions, LLC, in connection with the Flexjet 25 Jet Card program. Flexjet acts as an agent for the customer for the on-demand charter brokerage program in arranging transportation operated under Part 135 by U.S. air carriers.
Position Summary: Responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating professional and leadership development processes and training programs. Works directly with HRBPs and other business leaders to support strategic and tactical objectives through appropriate learning approaches.
In your role, you will:
- Partner with business and HR leaders to evaluate training and development needs to support professional development and leadership competencies.
- Partner with subject matter experts to create adult learning programs focused on achieving specific business objectives and/or competencies.
- Determine appropriate training methodology based on program content, audience, and available resources.
- Create and monitor effective measurements to track ROI and transfer of learning.
- Support company-wide learning initiatives that address issues such as succession planning, workforce development, employee engagement and retention, organization design, career development and change management.
- Respond to organizational requests for assistance, with the ability to consult, assess, and drive toward a proper solution with internal customers.
- Identify and partner with external resources to support professional and leadership development, as necessary.
- Facilitate leadership development curriculum, as necessary.
- Design, implement, and manage the high potential leadership program.
- Conduct train the trainer and coach subject matter expects on training delivery, as necessary.
- Serve as program manager for the company’s internal rewards and recognition program.
- Provide project management expertise to training & development efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
As our ideal candidate,
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in L&D / OD in a corporate environment working in a medium size organization or larger.
- You must have recent OD experience creating, designing and developing curriculum from scratch plus experience implementing and managing training curriculum.
- You must have training experience working with multiple locations creating and supporting curriculum for a remote workforce.
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Business, Organization Development or Industrial Organizational Psychology or possess equivalent work experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at http://www.flexjet.com/company/careers/.
Your ideas move people.
Flexjet by Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
Primary Location: US-TX-Richardson
Zip Code US
Employee Status: Contractual
Job Posting: 18.07.2013, 3:25:36 PM
Bombardier - 17 months ago
At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...