POSITION DESCRIPTION: Assists eCommerce Merchandiser on all tasks related to customer facing website. This includes (but is not limited to): organizing photo shoots, measuring and cataloging products, uploading product data and photos.
- Proofs the site on a bi-weekly basis, reviews every section, page, and style number on the entire site for a given product category and creates each product page.
- Assist with category, brand & product placements & themes for email, homepage, category pages, including messaging & product presentation
- Schedule, coordinate and create all web photo shoots, shot lists and naming conventions for all styles across all departments
- Collaborate with merchant, buyers and designers to collect all SKU & product description information necessary to implement product uploads
- Work with the web designer on a daily basis to manage the photo styling and quality of all images as well as troubleshoot product imagery on the website
- Work with allocations daily to assure accurate inventory and availability for all products featured online as well as monthly consolidations of high or low volume styles in and out of the warehouse
- Special projects as assigned
- Flexible team player
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage many projects at once; change priorities as needed
- Quick, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate up, down, and across the organization
- Self-starter; able to work independently when necessary
- Highly motivated; Consistent in work ethic
- Ability to work during off-business hours to support project deadlines
- Fashion sense; Commitment to quality; Open to learning
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Previous experience working with Demandware a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Iconic and renowned New York City brand Henri Bendel, a member of the Limited Brands family, offers a combination of uptown sexy sophistication and playful downtown style through their unique collection of handbags, totes, wallets, jewelry, the famous signature home fragrance collection and more.
Fashionistas know that Henri Bendel sells everything to accessorize an outfit -- but not the outfit itself. The company, which once sold...