Naval Aviation Current Readiness Analyst-01124855
Work with operational leadership at the Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center and Type Commander leadership to develop and monitor current readiness metrics which support mission accomplishment using multiple types of aircraft. Collect or coordinate the collection of monthly metrics data, perform root-cause analysis to identify gaps in performance metrics, present root-cause analysis during meetings for barrier resolution, assemble monthly analysis products using the appropriate database tools, assist the type commander in producing monthly analysis summaries, create NAE briefing materials, monitor improvement of actual cycle time, first past yield, Actions Items (AI), Work in Progress (WIP) productivity, and participate in studies, assessments, and supporting strategic, tactical, or operational planning and execution. Work as part of a dispersed team independently. This position is located in Fallon, NV.
- 5+ years of experience as an aviation readiness data analyst
- Experience with continuous process improvement principles and tools, including AIRSpeed and Lean Six Sigma
- Knowledge of USN maintenance and cost tools, including OOMA, NALCOMIS, AMSRR reporting, DECKPLATE, or AFAST TWing tool
- Knowledge of USN Aviation Readiness measures (DRRS-N), SHARP, and FLTMPS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and functions, including Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access database usage and tools
- Ability to interpret data, identify root causes, and explain findings
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Continuous Process Improvement Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Business Analysis
Primary Location : United States-Nevada
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
Booz Allen Hamilton - 2 years ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and...