Seeking a linux programmer for a 6+ month contract opportunity. Applying candidates should possess the following:
• Design, develop, maintain, enhance and support embedded application programs working within a team-oriented environment using various development toolsets.
• Development of prototypes/proofs of concept to validate key project assumptions prior to making significant investments.
• Provide production support and monitoring of systems supporting business clients, occasionally after normal work hours.
• Support controls (e.g. SOX, PCI), testing and audits.
• Facilitate requirements gathering efforts and clearly document system requirements.
• Documentation of design specifications.
• Develop new and enhanced system functionality including custom code and packaged application configuration.
• Develop string test scripts in order to test a group of related functionality.
• Interact with external entities: vendors, service providers and product vendors.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, form of desired results, and integration of components.
• Assists in researching, evaluating, specifying and coding the configuration of hardware and/or software for application’s environment.
• Application configuration experience and testing experience.
• Experience working with end users, taking their business problems and translating them into system requirements.
• Configuration, testing, maintenance, enhancements and or support activities.
• Conducting unit testing to ensure application meets specifications.
• Works effectively in a team environment
• Proven experience in object –oriented application development
• Understanding of Relational Database concepts is a must
• REQURED – Strong Linux Programming Skills
Linux 2.6.x Kernel Administration, configuration and programming (Apache, PHP/Python, MySQL)
WLAN/LAN networking configuration; experience with PPP configurations
LDAP, VPN, SNMP, SNMPTT configuration
Programming; Shell scripting, PHP, Python, C/C++, ModBus RTU, TCPIP, XML, SOAP/REST
Randstad Technologies - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest...