LEAD PLANT PROCESS ENGINEER
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and chemicals, has an immediate opening for a Lead Plant Process Engineer at our Corporate Headquarters in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Candidates should have solid technical and interpersonal skills and a strong interest in applying these to a broad range of engineering challenges. The successful individual would interact closely with plant personnel, as well as with colleagues from Technology, Engineering, and Commercial groups.
The key job responsibilities of a Performance Materials Division (PMD) Plant Process Engineer are:
1. Identify, develop, and drive productivity and improvement initiatives.
2. Provide Process engineering and technical support to plant operations.
3. Administer the Process Safety Management (PSM) program for the site by supporting activities associated with OPHR and eMOC.
4. Support the successful introduction of new Performance Materials products into Air Products and third-party facilities.
5. Provide Process Engineering leadership in the development and execution of capital projects.
6. Develop and maintain effective work relationships within and outside of PMD to ensure the adoption of best practices and cost-effective solutions.
- The minimum requirements are a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering and 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Beneficial work experiences include process design and project execution expertise, support of optimization and productivity initiatives within Operations, and Production engineering experience.
- A demonstrated ability to mentor and work with junior engineers and experience leading the Process engineering activities on major capital projects are highly beneficial.
- Domestic and, possibly, international travel is required.
Air Products (NYSE: APD) provides atmospheric, process and specialty gases; performance materials; equipment; and technology. For over 70 years, the company has enabled customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable. More than 20,000 employees in over 50 countries supply innovative solutions to the energy, environment and emerging markets. These include semiconductor materials, refinery hydrogen, coal gasification, natural gas liquefaction, and advanced coatings and adhesives. In fiscal 2012, Air Products had sales approaching $10 billion. For more information, visit www.airproducts.com.
To apply for this position, please visit the Air Products Career Center. Click on the link – Search job openings from the left navigation bar. You can apply specifically to Job Req #11614BR. If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Online Applications, then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V) where diversity matters.
Air Products - 10 months ago
Air Products (NYSE:APD) provides atmospheric, process and specialty gases; performance materials; equipment; and technology. For over 70...