Pre Sales Consultant / Systems Engineer – ERP Software
Excellent Compensation and Benefits
Flexible US location
Epicor is a global leader dedicated to providing integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and supply chain management (SCM) software solutions to mid-market companies around the world. We are currently the 6th largest ERP software company in the world and the only company ever to win the prestigious 'software company of the year' award back to back years.
Epicor is also very proud to be named one of FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies for 2006 & 2007.
As a Pre Sales Consultant at Epicor, you will use your experience to provide assistance to the sales force (direct and channel) offering an in-depth knowledge of the technical requirements and business use of our products in order to close sales opportunities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
o Discuss potential product development
- Act as a technical resource and liaison between the sales force and customer.
- Act as a liaison with the Product Managers to:
o Provide input to new product development
o Receive output from product development
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Provide needed business expertise in such processes as manufacturing, accounting and work flow analysis.
- Conduct customer or prospect webinars.
- Preparing for and conducting demos along with Sales team.
- 50% travel, domestic
Successful candidates may have worked for companies such as: Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson, Infor, HighJump, Manhatten, Exact, Sage, or other ERP companies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of presales within the ERP industry
- Background of success in supporting both direct and channel sales
- Experience in the manufacturing, distribution, or finance industry
- Documented experience of giving customer presentations / demonstrations
- Documented experience of delivering training programs, material and courses
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
Epicor - 2 years ago