SRX Consultant - Immediate Interview and Start!
We are interviewing candidates for SRX consultant work on site at a lab in Ashburn VA, supporting the SRX testing / certification project.
The ideal candidate will have some of the qualifications below:
The design is quite complex and anyone coming onto the project will need to study the design document in detail in order to understand the purpose of most of the tests. We have a CSIM lab in addition to the lab which is being used primarily. A local Ashburn candidate would be ideal, but we are open to out-oif-state candidates..
In this position you will assist with the following:
1) Building the testbed which is a combination of SRX, MX, Cisco 7609, CPE routers and some servers.
2) Write SLAX scripts to automate data collection for the tests.
3) Write Perl scripts to generate scaled configs for 1000 Red Zander customers.
4) Use the Ixia N2X test set to generate large scale routing simulations and predefined traffic flows.
5) The Breaking Point Systems Elite test set to generate layer 4-7 traffic and security attacks.
6) Flesh out the high level test requirements, based on knowledge of the Red Zander service and perform the tests and document the results.
7) Build one or more Linux servers and get several "customer PCs" running in VMware to facilitate specific tests.
8) Configure an open source Radius server for specific tests.
9) Configure an open source LDAP server for specific tests.
For Immediate consideration, please forward a Word copy of your resume to Betsy Nash at email@example.com .
Monster - 2 years ago