Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday 5:00-9:00 pm
Job Summary: Make outbound telemarketing calls to prospective Mars Hill College students to inform of merit based aid qualifications. Recruiter must show ability to communicate effectively in placing and documenting calls to prospective students and parents and in answering general questions. Participation in staff development and training programs is required. Candidate must understand and be supportive of the mission and goals of Mars Hill College.
Essential duties: The following duties are not to be considered a complete list of duties.
• Make outbound telemarketing calls to prospective students;
• Document calls and results using Microsoft Word or Excel
• Generate letters of confirmation of awards
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Computer technology required
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with parents and students
Mars Hill College is an EOE .
Resumes and applications are not accepted by fax or email.
Mars Hill College - 17 months ago