Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have 6 months work experience.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license for a minimum of two years, with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past two years.
- Must not have a drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years(DUI/DWI).
- A revoked or suspended driver’s license must have been reinstated more than 12 months ago with no more than 2 revocations or suspensions within the past 2 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work the following schedule:
Monday 7:30-6, Wednesday 7:30- 12:30, Friday 7:30- 6.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 15 months ago
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...