Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience
Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Develop and create high-quality design solutions and advertising.
- Support the creation and extension of campaign elements and brand materials.
- Proficiency with file formats, such as TIF, EPS, JPG and PDF, with the ability to create and edit them.
- Communication with Account Service personnel to determine the best design solution for clients.
- Proficiency in skills such as scanning, image-retouching and color correction.
- To ensure that mechanical specs are accurately applied
- Manage various media content on behalf of clients
- Work closely with Graphic Designer, Director of Sales and Chief Financial Officer to ensure brand integrity
ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPEREINCE BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Scanning, Print Production, and Typographic skills
- Strong creative skills, with a clearly defined design point of view
- Portfolio of previous work required
- Project management skills including organizing and managing multiple projects.
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a team environment
- Collect market research
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Designer will show initiative and will be able to work in a team environment
- Detail and deadline oriented critical
- Must be flexible and adapt/react to change
- Must be organized and able to prioritize
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us at Careers@BeyondSpotsandDots.com or send us your resume to the following address. No phone calls please.
- Good understanding of web and email marketing standards
- Understanding of basic HTML coding for email preferred
- Understanding of designing in Adobe Flash
- Experience in usability best practices and marketing basics
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML and basic web page development
Beyond Spots & Dots
Attention: Human Resources
1034 Fifth Avenue First Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Beyond Spots & Dots Inc. - 14 months ago