Must be able to understand the basic theory of electricity and HVAC. Be able to assist others in a shop / work site atmosphere. Complete any training provided by the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shall be capable of inspecting electrical components to insure all safety measures are being used and equipment is performing.
- Shall monitor job expenses and is aware of any cost over run, prior to the job being completed.
- Shall be prepared to assist the lead person
- Shall submit any additional cost associated with job to home office.
- Shall understand the work order system and documentation requirements.
- Must attend all required training programs.
- Must satisfactorily and diplomatically work with Supervisor / Leadperson.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and act as a role model for the other employees to follow
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists the Company in any necessary duties to achieve Company goals.
2. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the Entertainment / Special Events field preferred.
- Must own their tools.
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to comprehend, speak and write the English language.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High School Diploma or related equivalent required.
Visual Requirements of the Position:
Visual requirement equal to that for machine operators (without inspection), mechanics, and skilled tradespeople whose work deals with machines such as lathes, drill presses, power saws and mills where the seeing job is at or within arm's reach.
Ring Power Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
While unrelated J.R.R. Tolkien's fantasy epic, Ring Power aims to conquer and rule the market for Caterpillar equipment. The CAT...