Tough Mudder is growing. Fast. And to keep up with our explosive growth, we’re looking to build on our biggest strength: Our People . Our mission is ‘to create unconventional, life-changing experiences’ and we’ve built a culture to reflect that philosophy, full of quirky overachievers who are smart, passionate, and great at what they do.
The breakout success of the Tough Mudder brand has created an overwhelming amount of opportunity, and we’re looking for the best and brightest to join us. In just three years, we’ve grown from three events to 60 and are projecting more than $150 million in revenue in 2013, making us one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
We believe that Tough Mudder offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those humble few who share our vision of delivering great experiences for our customers and for ourselves. We are looking for people who want more than a job or even a career - they’re seeking an enlightened lifestyle. As a member of TMHQ, you’ll be given an opportunity to push your boundaries and find out what you’re really capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart people, and to enjoy the journey of building a world-class events organization.
We work out of a beautiful office in New York’s creative capital, DUMBO, living and breathing the ethos of the event we’re so proud to deliver to the world. Sound like something you can get on board with? Watch this video for more information and then apply!
We will begin reaching out to candidates for this role following April 1st, 2013. The anticipated start date will be in June 2013.
The Financial Analyst will report directly to the Senior Financial Analyst and provide support/control across all Tough Mudder operational departments.
- Work with the Head of FP&A to develop key financial metrics and reporting standards
- Establish performance reporting and management information requirements
- Collaborate across TM departments to help managers understand budgets, projections and business development
- Perform detailed cost analyses and work alongside the Head of FP&A to promote cost savings initiatives
- Identify and resolve financial control issues arising out of new initiatives
- Prepare special studies or ad hoc analysis as requested by senior management
- Maintain and develop financial projections
- Play a critical role in providing assessments of historical and forward-looking financial performance, including analysis of variances and trends, risks and opportunities, and communication of business insights
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to deal with complex processes and systems
- Creative problem solver who works well in a team and independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once
- Can work well independently with sound judgment and strong initiative
- Organized, attentive to detail, and able to prioritize well
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record in Accounting or Finance
- CPA (or equivalent) qualified
- At least 3-4 years of post-graduate level experience in finance (private equity, investment banking or corporate finance)
- Strong experience with company planning, budgets, and leading a team
- Investment evaluation experience
- Exceptional Excel skills including financial modeling; sensitivity analysis; ROI, NPV and IRR analysis
Tough Mudder is growing. Fast. And to keep up with our explosive growth, we’re focused on building our biggest strength: Our People....