Business Solution Consultants combine their passion for business acumen and technology, while leveraging their exceptional problem solving skills, to deliver solutions to Hyland’s customers. Using excellent verbal and written communication, consultants work directly with enterprise customers to perform business process analysis and document requirements all while building a strong relationship with the customer. After documenting the business requirements, the consultant configures and tests the solution according to the requirements followed by training and supporting the customer through the solution roll out. Business Solution Consultants drive the project from beginning to the end, which provides a very rewarding experience to those who enjoy business and technology. Working with Hyland Global Services project teams, consultants deliver solutions in the Healthcare, Financial, Higher Education, Insurance, Manufacturing, and Government industries. Business Solution Consultants deploy solutions to both domestic and international customers, adding even more variety and exposure to an already exciting job.
- Management Information Systems, Computer Science degree or 3 years related work experience
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as function effectively within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability and interest to learn technology
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non technical people
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Minimum of six (6) months in an Associate Solution Engineer role, and is fully-trained to complete projects as an individual
- Experience in business process analysis and documenting functional requirements
- Practical experience translating functional requirements into technical solutions
- Exposure to Enterprise Content Management technology and terminology
- Exposure to C# or related object oriented programming
- 20%-60% travel to domestic and international customer sites on a project basis Ability to travel on weekends if project requires
- Perform business process analysis and document the requirements of the solution
- Deliver professional solutions by translating business process requirements into a technical solution through design, implementation, testing, and training.
- Build enduring relationships with customers throughout the course of the consulting services
- Collaborate with colleagues to deliver professional solutions
- Educate the OnBase community of professionals on deployment techniques and strategies
- Effectively estimate and manage project work to ensure completion in a timely manner
- Ensure all solutions are developed and documented in a manner that allows for ease of maintenance by customers, partners, and Hyland's technical support
- Contribute to the development of the OnBase product by providing feedback on product opportunities and deficiencies
- Develop skills and knowledge by continuing education on topics related to the position responsibilities
- Continually evolve and improve all services offered
- Conduct business in accordance with Hyland's core values and display the character traits described in the "Sweet Sixteen"
- Faithfully and diligently work to satisfy your internal and external customers beyond expectations
- Enthusiastically perform all activities that are requested of you by management
- AIIM ECM Practitioner (ECMp)
- OnBase(r) Proficiency Exams (Levels 1 & 2)
Hyland Software - 18 months ago
Hyland Software provides enterprise content management (ECM) software designed to help organizations streamline their processes and share...