Medical Simulation Corporation (MSC) is a recognized leader in providing full-service simulation-based training services to hospital personnel, medical product manufacturers, and medical societies. As an organization, we develop, sell and deliver simulation-based training and consulting services to the medical device and healthcare provider market.
As a Document Control Specialist you will collect, maintain and distribute all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance to custom hardware requirements. Develop and maintain a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center. Manage the operation of the document control center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Assist project engineers in developing and maintaining project documentation including drawings, specifications, meeting minutes, transmittals, requests for quotes, vendor submittals, comments, reviews and approvals, and other project documentation.
- Gather and expedite information from various parties.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Assist in general administrative tasks such as copying, filing, organizing, mailing, and expediting information as needed by each manager.
- Assist in maintaining and refining the electronic files system and standard documents using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and other software.
- Organize large amounts of information into a coherent, meaningful format.
- Prioritize a variety of tasks with little supervision.
- Work in fast pace environment.
- Work as a contributing member of a team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager as needed.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Must be process and detailed oriented.
- Possess an advanced level of computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Solomon, and SharePoint). This includes the ability to apply advanced formatting to MS Word documents, to build Excel spreadsheets, and to maintain inventory and BOM information in Solomon.
- Five (5) years of experience in a professional environment which required interaction with internal and external customers.
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports.
High School degree minimum with 3-5 years related experience. Two (2) year business college degree preferred.
Medical Simulation Corporation is located in the Denver Tech Center. Dress is business casual. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, and a range of optional benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bill of Materials
- Engineering Drawings
- Engineering Standards
- CAD Data
- Inspection Instructions
- Test Procedures
- Work Instructions
- Operations Sheets
- Material Specifications
Medical Simulation Corporation - 2 years ago
Medical Simulation Corporation, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and founded in 1998, is a recognized healthcare industry leader in...