JOB SCOPE: Drive and deliver shipments as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
• Make sure truck is loaded properly.
• Check weight of shipment before leaving.
• Bind load properly.
• Maintain vehicle at all times.
• Ensure truck has proper and current inspections.
• Comply with all D.O.T. laws at all times.
• Perform occasional Hot-Shot runs or local pick-up and delivery.
• Maintain driver qualification records and driving records.
• Assist and train other drivers.
• Assist shop technicians when not driving.
• Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• 3-5 years experience driving trucks
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong knowledge of rules and regulations governing truck drivers
• Ability to maintain required licenses
• Valid Driver’s License
• CDL License
• HazMat Endorsement
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...