I. Primary Purpose|
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our growing team of software engineers supporting the custom order portion of the Fanatics business.
II. Key Responsibilities
- Team members will work as part of a larger development team to produce software solutions for our various business units. This may include meeting with customers to develop requirements, application design, and testing.
- Proficient in Perl (or Python, PHP, or Ruby) – 2+ years.
- Web development experience.
- Solid verbal/written communication ability.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Autonomous & passionate.
- Knowledge of F/OSS & Linux (We use Debian/Ubuntu).
- Knowledge of web frameworks. (We use Mojo)
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and the MVC design pattern.
- Basic understanding of databases and SQL.
- Experience with source control systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile is a plus.
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago