Job ID: 2912
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Sales Service Representative?
We are currently seeking a Sales Service Representative for our FishHawk, FL location. The Sales Service Representative is responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements and expectations from point of sale through delivery of product and invoicing. This position is the primary contact for their assigned customers and responsible for all transaction activity post sale of products and services.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the entire order to cash process for assigned customers & quick resolution of customer issues including pricing, transactions, complaints, orders, shipments, and a wide number of other issues. This includes having approval for complaint resolution at authorized levels for their product lines. SSR's are soley responsible for all documentation and determining when a complaint is considered resolved. In addition, SSR's will manage inside sales for transactional segment of customers at list/approved price
- Quick resolution of customer issues including pricing, transactions, complaints, orders, shipments, and a wide number of other issues. This includes having approval for complaint resolution at authorized levels for their product lines. SSR's are soley responsible for all documentation and determining when a complaint is considered resolved.
- Customer advocate with the responsibility ascertaining customer requirements and acting to ensure the requirements are met. This includes customer visits and/or participation in Customer Delivery Teams.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What do you need for this role?
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
- Bachelor’s preferred. Will consider certificate with combined Customer Service Experience
- Strong customer service experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player and results oriented.
- Customer focused.
- Good communication skills (written, spoken and listening).
- Mid level Computer skills.
- High level of problem solving skills.
- Basic MicroSoft suite of applications; new software application acumen; Excel experience; must receive SAP certification for assigned roles.
- Conflict Resolution Skills.
- Good team building and peering skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish desired.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Apply today and join our team!
Monster - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...