With appropriate volunteer support, this position is accountable for administrative and clerical support, coordinating and implementing cost-effective fundraising activities. This position acts as liaison between MOD, its volunteers, and the local community in which it serves by recruiting volunteer participation, corporate/school participation, and sponsorship within the community.
6 Weeks Temporary Position
•Manages day to day clerical duties including telephone, mail preparation and delivery, data entry and typing.
•Processes division expenses and receipts.
•Orders/purchases office supplies and maintains inventory. Maintains office equipment.
•Maintains event and volunteer databases as needed, including CRM.
•Provides event fundraising and meeting support.
•With support from volunteers, coordinate all event logistics and event materials to ensure success of events.
•Develop and maintain working relationships with community leaders and organizations to promote MOD message, build support for MOD mission, and maintain volunteer involvement in MOD activities and programs.
• Manage and provide leadership to volunteer committees on each event in assigned area to ensure that committee members are fully supported and accomplish tasks required for successful event.
•Recruit, orientate, train, and monitor performance of volunteers to organize events that meet or exceed fundraising goals.
•Other duties as assigned by manager
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
•Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
•Organized and self-motivated
•Computer skills – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be able to lift and carry boxes
• Must be able to use a printer, copier, telephone, and fax machine
• Must successfully complete a credit and criminal background check
March of Dimes Foundation - 14 months ago
The March of Dimes Foundation has been lending a hand since 1938. Established by President Franklin Roosevelt to fight polio, the...