QSI/NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduced healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us.
Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com
The Client Support - EHR will run NextGen system updates, perform transfers of providers in accordance with procedure and assist team leaders with scheduled tasks.
- Connect remotely to client systems to perform service pack installations and template loads
- Utilize the NextGen ePrescribing portal to transfer physicians onto the NextGen ePrescribing platform in accordance with NextGen’s documented procedures
- Work with the Team Leaders on completing miscellaneous updates for customers
- Interact with clients via phone and or email
- Document all work via NextGen’s ticketing system
- Perform limited troubleshooting
- Basic working knowledge of SQL Server
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting steps.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
Required Education (including certifications):
- Prior customer support experience
QSI/NextGen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- High school degree or equivalent
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.
Quality Systems, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Quality Systems, Inc. develops and markets healthcare information systems that automate certain aspects of medical and dental practices, net...