Uses knowledge/understanding of end-to-end master data process and flows to design and implement master data management solutions. Provides business process, system support and data quality governance for master data management through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders. Ensures data integrity and compliance by performing data cleansing, data audit and/or data validation. Performs root-cause analysis on master data related system problems and recommends or executes action.
Key to Sutter's business plan, the role of Sutter Health Information Services is to make electronic data and communications available to Sutter Health employees, providers and patients to support the health and well-being of the community, enhance patient care and safety, and improve business processes and performance. Information Services (IS) key approaches to meet these needs consist of the Applications, Telecommunications, Project Management, Web, and Technology. We continue to review IS optimization across our affiliates, regions and entire enterprise.
***** This is a Limited Term position*****
Healthcare background, familiarity with Informatica MDM tool and prior
ICD-10 experience preferred.
A BA/BS in Information Management or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. PMP, ITIL or CVIP certification is desired.
- Relevant work experience as typically acquired 6 to 8 years.
- Hardware/software implementation and healthcare experience is preferred.
- Expert use of presentations, word processing and spreadsheet applications, preferably Microsoft.
- Proven knowledge with data modeling tools and EDW design concepts.
- Experience with Export, Transform and Load (ETL).
- Expertise with data quality issues.
- Advanced experience developing processes.
- Experience using defect tracking tools.
- Experience working with 4GLs/reporting tools.
- Expert SQL skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Expert analytical skills.
- Good organization, prioritization and time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with vendors, co-workers and users.
- Experience working independently as a project lead as well as a team member on multiple project teams.
- Provide contributions to all levels of the organization.
California-Greater Sacramento Area-Mather
Sutter Health Information Services
All Candidate Applications Accepted
Days of the Week Scheduled
Shift Start Time
Shift End Time
Hours Per 2wk Pay Period
Whether you drink too much in Wine Country, hit some rough waters off the Marin Headlands, or trip during a hike through the redwood forest,...