Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 162,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2011, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #1 company in its annual "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com. JCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and as such does not discriminate in its recruiting and selection process based on disability or handicap status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please call our Talent Acquisition Hotline at (414)-524-8999 and press option #0.
Under general direction, defines, develops and deploys the delivery tools and processes required to control costs, improve quality and maintain/improve customer satisfaction as they pertain to Municipal Utility Solutions performance contracting installations and execution.
1. Defines, develops, maintains and deploys delivery standards consistent with National objectives for sustainable, profitable growth through efficient execution of the work sold.
2. Facilitates execution by serving as a “point” person to coordinate efforts between National accounts, home office, Area/Regional personnel, customer representatives, and others as required to ensure customer satisfaction.
3. Obtain, analyze and report on the readiness of area/regional personnel for the installation of MUS business and review and support the implementation of up-skilling plans with regional/area management.
4. Works with MUS National Team Management, Area Management, Market and Resource teams to assist in developing innovative tools for process improvement.
5. Support the MUS Market Managers in integrating and nurturing Manufacturer, Vendor, & Consultant relations that will directly or indirectly contribute to MUS sales. This includes support for industry and trade associations that will have a direct or indirect impact on JCI visibility.
6. Develop, deliver, and report upon customer satisfaction evaluations. Provide leadership for performance enhancement and proactive resolution of issues to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
1. Promotes and teaches safety in conjunction with job execution.
2. Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
3. upto 50% of travel
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent work and technical experience. Minimum of five years experience in product/program management, delivery systems and project deployment. Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to coordinate the work of others, to lead team efforts and to work independently
Johnson Controls - 22 months ago
Johnson Controls, Inc. (Johnson Controls) provides automotive interiors, products and services that optimize energy usage in buildings and...