By providing a vibrant open marketplace with thousands of mortgage lenders, ZMM empowers consumers to educate themselves and choose the best loan for their situation.
Would you like to join a small, passionate team dedicated to transforming an industry into a consumer-focused marketplace?
Would you like your work to immediately affect millions of users? ZMM is growing quickly and needs a self-driven engineer who enjoys building scalable, performant systems and is passionate about delivering a high quality user experience.
It would help if you had
- 3+ years Java coding experience (C++ or C# also acceptable) with strong code agnostic and OO design skills.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in team based software development
- Experience in end to end product ownership (development, testing, monitoring, etc.)
- Ability to manage tasks involving multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks with limited need for supervision
- Minimum of 2 years experience with relational databases
- Solid experience with SQL and construction of complex SQL statements
- Experience building highthroughput, faulttolerant, 24x7 applications
- Experience in architecting large systems from scratch
- Experience in complex statistical analysis of system, application, and user data.
- Experience with Java technologies such as Servlets, JDBC, Tapestry, build tools like Maven and Ant, dependency injection frameworks like Spring or Guice.
Zillow - 20 months ago
Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ:Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related information marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a...