Nuance Communications, Inc. is looking for an Intern to work in the Marketing Department within the Healthcare organization. The Nuance Healthcare Intern will actively work with excel spreadsheets, our CRM (customer relationship management) systems and partner databases to include HIMSS Analytics and Billian’s which are used primarily by the sales and marketing organizations.
In this role, you will be a part of a dynamic team whose responsibility is driving data analysis and reporting in support of better understanding and identifying key metrics for target hospitals/IDN’s in an effort to increase sales pipelines. You will work with key users from the various solution marketing groups to understand business requirements, design solutions that meet the business need and are in line with industry best practices.
The position will assist our Marketing Research & Product Analyst with various projects to include gathering market data on recent IDN acquisitions, analyzing survey’s, pulling lists and analyzing trends from HIMSS Analytics, track and analyze campaign key metrics etc.
- Research and gather market data from recent large hospital/IDN acquisitions to better identify key accounts our sales team should be targeting.
- Study market research/trend report from outside vendor and compare against our current customer database, extracting key metrics which could be instrumental to our sales teams go forward strategy with each account.
- Conduct and interpret data analysis from Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Perform data extraction from HIMSS Analytics.
- Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Analyze previous marketing campaigns and key metrics.
- Develop US Map for each Line of Business showcasing current customers and enabling the Sales Rep to “zoom in” on area in which they are presenting.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by the Marketing Research & Product Analyst.
- Currently pursuing a BS or MS in Marketing, Communications, Business, Business Administration or Liberal Arts
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
If Interested: Apply on line by March 15, 2013. Please include a cover letter as to why you are interested in the Internship role and why Nuance.
- Microsoft Office – specific Excel knowledge (filtering, sorting, etc.).
- Working within CRM databases, Map Technology such as Batch-Geo.
Nuance Healthcare, a division of Nuance Communications, is the market leader in providing clinical understanding solutions that accurately capture and transform the patient story into meaningful, actionable information. Thousands of hospitals, providers and payers worldwide trust Nuance speech-enabled clinical documentation and analytics solutions to facilitate smarter, more efficient decisions across the healthcare enterprise. Nuance Healthcare has been recognized as “Best-in-KLAS” 2004-2011 for Speech Recognition.
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our...