Teamcenter Application SME-INF0001951
Teamcenter Application SME
About the General Motors Enterprise Sustain Services team:
As part of the journey from mostly outsourced IT services to more of an insourced model, GM needs to transform the application sustain function. This is part of our CIO’s vision of faster development time, lower operations cost, and fewer, more global applications.
About the role:
This position is responsible for the Operational Stability, Test coordination and deployment of the General Motors Teamcenter application. The individual will work cross-functionally with Sustain, Development, Project and Deployment teams to ensure recommended application and process improvements are prioritized within the General Motors Global footprint to achieve the greatest value to GM while remaining compliant with GM standards, strategies, policies, and procedures
Teamcenter Unified Architecture (TcUA) Application: Required Skills
- Proficiency in TcUA 2-tier Rich Client User Interface
- Proficiency in TcUA 4-tier Rich Client User Interface
- Proficiency in TcUA 4-tier Thin Client User Interface
- Proficiency in Teamcenter Environment Manager (TEM)
- Proficiency in Business Modeler Integrated Development Environment (BMIDE)
- Proficiency in TcUA File Management System (FMS)
- Proficiency in TcUA Enterprise Tier
- Proficiency in TcUA Web Services
- Proficiency in TcUA Multi-site
- Proficiency in TcUA Integrated Distributed Systems Manager (IDSM)
- Proficiency in Teamcenter Security Services (TcSS)
- Proficiency in GM Database Configuration Package (DCP) Business Rules Configuration
- Proficiency in TcUA Application Integrations:
o NX (CAD tool)
o Teamcenter Visualization (TcVis)
o GM Program Development Library (GPDL)
o GM Launch
o Alias (AutoDesk)
o GM E2
o Excel Live
o Trubiquity Trufusion
o Geolus Search
- Proficiency in TcUA Common Utilities
- Proficiency in TcUA File Logging
- Proficiency in Math Cache Server (FMS remote FSC Server) Implementations
- Proficiency in Global Repeatable Digital Validation (GRDV) & Quick Part Locator (QPL)
- Experienced in all areas of application release processes including packaging, testing, deployment and support for GM platforms including EDWS (CAD, CAE, and CAT communities).
Additional Required Technical Skills
- Solaris UNIX Operating System (Servers)
- Oracle SunCluster (HA solution)
- SUSE Linux Operating System (Servers)
- EMC Celerra Datamovers
- EMC Storage
- Windows 7 64-bit (Clients)
- Windows Server 2008
- Oracle 11g Database Management System
- Oracle Clusterware (RAC) (HA solution)
- Weblogic (WLS)
- JRockit (Java Runtime Environment)
- Perl scripting
- Windows Robocopy
- Knowledge/Understanding of Standard Infrastructure Services such as NIS, DNS, AD, DFS.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred.
- ITIL Foundation Certification Preferred
- Minimum 10 Years in PLM Automotive Related Field Required.
Why General Motors?
At GM, we’ve charged ourselves with one mission: to design, build and sell the world’s best vehicles. And to achieve our goals, we’re currently undergoing one of the largest Information Technology transformations in the history of the automotive industry.
GM IT is a leader in cutting edge technologies such as Mobility, Telematics, Mission-Critical Business Systems, Supercomputing, Vehicle Engineering, and Real-time Computing. We offer challenging positions for passionate professionals looking to get in on the ground-floor of a growing “Fortune 5” firm that is re-inventing IT with a laser focus on Innovation, Speed, and Business Value.
Join our team and experience Information Technology at a scale and pace not seen before!
Primary Location: US-MI-Warren
Posting Date : Sep 18, 2012, 3:53:24 PM - Ongoing
Job: Information Technology
Growth opportunities at GM for talented people are as wide as the world.
From the design and engineering of new state-of-the-art plants...