Test Engineer-TS/SCI w/ Poly
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Are you ready for the next step? Northrop Grumman IS Cyber Solutions Division is seeking an Test Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is in support of a “Restricted Customer.” The work will be performed in the Northern Virginia area and requires a current TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
The Candidate will be responsible for ensuring the test and design documentation support all applicable or industry standards time lines and budgets.
Will also be responsible for ensuring test conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
Responsible for preparing milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system test and evaluation concepts.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information System or related field with 5 years of experience. An additional 4 additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of BS degree.
- Strong written and oral communications skills; must be comfortable operating and testing complicated systems and be able to understand and document technical concepts; and must be flexible and able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Experience with software development life cycles and system testing methodologies.
- Experience with developing test procedures and scenarios using manual methods or automated test tools.
- Experience with creating and maintaining requirements traceability matrixes.
- Experience with using defect tracking tools.
Experiene using Windows operating systems such as XP and Windows 7.
- Experience using Linux and Linux-based operating systems such as Ubuntu.
- Experience using VMware or Workstation or Player.
- Current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...