This job exists to: Provide administrative support primarily to the members of the executive team, with additional support as possible to their departments, to assure optimal administrative support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative assistance as assigned by the Executive Services Manager to the Vice Presidents, mainly managing calendars, scheduling meetings, arranging travel handling mail and information requests.
- Coordinate meeting logistics: scheduling, catering, materials and supplies, set-up
- Record and distribute meeting minutes as needed.
- Set up and maintain administrative and executive filing systems as needed.
- Preparing and distribution of reports as assigned.
- Maintain and update databases as assigned including but not limited to the organizational charitable contributor database (as instructed by the Development Director).
- Assist with development department mailings and fund raising activities.
- Prepare confidential and routine correspondence and maintain classified files.
- Draft documents, letters, internal memos, presentations and other items of communication as directed by executive level staff.
- Conduct and compile confidential surveys and evaluations.
- Assists with special projects and events.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintains a safe work environment.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities, as required.
A. Education / Experience
1. Education: High school diploma or equivalent
2. Three years experience in an administrative support role.
3. Experience in health care facility preferred.
B. Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. Excellent organizational skills required.
2. Ability to work in a team management system.
3. Ability to work under pressure.
4. Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
5. Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization.
6. Exceptional computer knowledge including familiarity with the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
7. Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in all situations
8. Ability to withhold confidential information
Clinica Family Health Services - 18 months ago