J&J Worldwide Services is currently seeking qualified personnel that are interested in being employed in Guam, Andersen AFB, this posting is for bidding purposes, the contract has not been awarded at this time. Candidate MUST HAVE a Secret Clearance.
Position works under minimal supervision. This is the highest level project manager position and is responsible for managing other Project Managers and administrative staff. This position is typically assigned difficult, large and complex projects and performs a variety of O&M project management functions on activities associated with assigned O&M assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Management of Operations and Maintenance contract to maintain and operate facilities and utility systems
• Perform operations and maintenance functions including planning, directing and budgeting for assigned contracts
• Perform O&M Management administration functions, handling a variety of actions and problems relating to assigned contracts. May prepare and analyze project fund status reports, review billing procedures and contractual requirement submittals.
• Monitor management plans designed to accomplish contractual objectives and provide direction and support to subcontractors, support staff, trades and crafts
• Responsible for monitoring budgets on assigned contracts
• Reconcile inconsistencies between proposals and new projects and analyze the effects of proposed contract changes. May provide management assistance with the coordination and negotiation of contract changes.
• May prepare customer correspondence concerning contract commitments, modifications and modifications
• Responsible for keeping current on government regulations and commercial trends. Monitor contract compliance requirements to ensure compliance with Service Contract Act, Davis Bacon Act and other Federal regulations as required.
• Responsible for safety of all personnel on job, including sub-personnel, compliance with environment standards and quality of work performed
• Maintain relationship with labor union contacts and determine how to handle grievances
• Research and address customer and employee complaints
• Participate in long range planning of facility maintenance activities
• Responsible for scheduling of work to be performed
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Project Management, based on a four-year course of study from a U.S. accredited college, university or equivalent institution.
• Eight years supervisory experience preferred
• Experience in government contracting and financial administration
• Knowledge of U.S. government procurement regulations and labor law
• Must pass OSHA 10 hour safety course
• Excellent management and employee relations skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters
• Ability to work independently and recommend solutions to problems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Projects
• Superior attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while attending to multiple tasks and demands
• Experience as an independent field manager plus supervisory capacity in a remote location is mandatory
• Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
Occasional and/or light lifting required--limited exposure to elements such as heat, cold, noise, dust, dirt, chemicals, etc., but none to the point of being disagreeable. May involve minor safety hazards where likely result would be cuts, bruises, etc.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
J&J Worldwide Services - 14 months ago
J&J Maintenance (doing business as J&J Worldwide Services) is a government contractor providing base operation and support services...