Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 74 stations located in 46 geographically diverse markets. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WTTO/WABM-TV in Birmingham is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk (Full-Time Temporary) to assist staff with billing and tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues, including collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries and maintaining records.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Education and Experience
- Accurately enter and process billing information
- Post client payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Prepare and maintain various billing and A/R reports
- Maintain up-to-date records in system
- Assists with the collection of receivables by monitoring accounts receivables and resubmitting bills to overdue accounts
- Conduct reference checks for credit applications
- Carry out A/R activities according to specific procedures and deadlines
- Investigate customer queries, as needed
- Communicate with internal personnel and clients via phone, email, mail or personally
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Apply below or go to www.sbgi.net
- 1-3 years accounts receivable experience
- Broadcasting or media industry experience preferred
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Ideal candidate will be able to prioritize, have a high level of attention to detail, and have excellent communication (both written and over the phone) skills
**INTERNAL APPLICANTS AT A SINCLAIR STATION SHOULD SEE THEIR LOCAL HR CONTACT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. **
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair Broadcast Group - 2 years ago