The Account Consultant will have a highly responsible, client facing role, managing and developing existing relationships with our customers. The Account Consultant will have responsibility for client retention and growth of existing accounts, and is ultimately responsible for client satisfaction within the organization. The Account Consultant will be responsible for managing contract renewals and renegotiations and cultivating relationships at all levels of the client's organization.
- Advanced consulting skills with demonstrated ability to successfully influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to leverage and understand company culture, political climate and knowledge of business priorities to drive results.
- Builds and sustains excellent relationships at multiple levels in the company.
- Ability to work through complex disagreements and conflict to achieve resolution.
- Builds trust by including others and by keeping the cross-functional teams focused on the success of the entire company.
- Ability to think strategically and objectively. Effectively translates data into actionable insights and initiatives.
- Responsible for interpreting client needs into actionable internal direction.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Review all client projects to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures all pertinent project information is communicated to appropriate departments/team members.
- Owns the contracts and contract renewals for new work of an existing clients .
- Continuously in pursuit of opportunities for revenue growth .
BizLibrary offers a competitive salary plus uncapped commission and bonus incentives with an excellent benefit package including:
- 3+ years of consultative sales experience
- Professionally active in social media- LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Possess the ability to be an individual contributor and a team player
- Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adept at managing peak workloads.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong technical abilities with computer proficiency
- Possess a strong desire to succeed
- Previous experience in using a CRM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent preferred.
To apply-please send your resume with salary history to: email@example.com
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Vacation, Personal Days, and Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Business Casual Work Environment
- On- Site Fitness Center
Recruitics - 12 months ago