This position is open as of 9/9/2011.
HR Manager - Director of HR - Human Resource Manager - HR Director - HR
HR Manager - Director of HR - Human Resource Manager - HR Director - HR - PHR- SPHR
We are a WELL FUNDED and strongly positioned company. Due to massive expansion efforts, we are currently recruiting for several positions, but our main priority for now is to recruit a HR Manager. This person will have a hand in the development, expansion and growth of our staff, we need someone that possesses extensive HR management experience.
What you need for this position:
What you'll be doing:
- A BS/BA in HR Management, Business Management or related Degree
- At least 5 years Progressive Human Resources experience preferably in a Generalist role at a Manager level
- Advanced Degree or Certification (PHR/SPHR) is preferred
- Experience Administering benefit packages
- Automotive industry or large corporation HR experience
- Unions, and OSHA experience
What's in it for you:
- Lead team members, including Management, on employee relations issues related to job performance, compensation, employee development, safety, disciplinary actions, morale and legal issues
- Guide through conflict resolution, disciplinary actions and other sensitive employee relations issues
- Stay current to assure adherence to federal and state laws regarding wages and hours, harassment, discrimination and other legal issues
- Ensuring immediate and appropriate action to violations or complaints
- Oversee compliance with all statutes related to unemployment & workers' compensation insurance and government reports related to benefits, EEO compliance or other HR functions
- Provide direction and counsel regarding staffing methodology, strategy, processes and systems
- Oversee implementation of performance measurement and feedback systems that improve the contribution of individuals and teams in regards to business performance
- Organize year-end reconciliation audits and reports, finalizes all HR internal audits, approve necessary adjustments
- Train department staff; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues
- Adapt practices to the special requirements of senior management
- Payroll: Manages data integrity in the e-Services. Oversees payroll process/transfer
- Organizational Development and Training: Plans, develops and executes training, including "train-the-trainer" instruction
- Performance Management: Reviews and Performance Evaluations
So, if you are a HR Manager with extensive HR Generalist experience, please apply today!
- Excellent work environment - we're truly team here
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits and more!
Required Skills Human Resource Manager, Director of HR, Unions, HR Generalist, HRIS, Automotive Industry, Recruiting Manager, Payroll, Training Coordination, Organizational Development
If you are a good fit for the HR Manager - Director of HR - Human Resource Manager - HR position, and have a background that includes:
Human Resource Manager, Director of HR, Unions, HR Generalist, HRIS, Automotive Industry, Recruiting Manager, Payroll, Training Coordination, Organizational Development and you are interested in working the following job types:
Other, Other, Other
Within the following industries:
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Sales - Marketing, Electronics
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders is an equal opportunity employer.
sologig - 3 years ago