Responsible for the examination and completion of all assigned data collection tasks required for field real property title searches, varying in levels of complexity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Abstract and/or copy and analyze deeds, mortgages, easements, judgments, tax assessments, and other applicable instruments.
2. Notify management on searches that exceed the normal cost or time frame.
3. Retrieve records/documents throughout the assigned region.
4. Organize and prepare daily tasks.
5. Confirm parties/subject property on documents, as required.
6. Locate property information, tax records and plat maps.
7. Perform imaging clerk duties.
8. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
The work requires driving within the assigned county on a full-time daily basis. Activities may include walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as paper, books, or notebooks.
Work is normally performed in the field. Time will be predominantly spent at county/city courthouses.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 12 months prior title examination experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Web navigation required. Must have basic knowledge of other Microsoft Suite applications
- Proficient in use of facsimile, scanners, copiers, computer equipment, and communication devices
- Valid Drivers License
- Must have reliable automobile to travel to numerous locations throughout the day
- 2+ years of experience performing title examinations
- Proficient in company order processing platform and all internal data applications
- Ability to take direction and guidance from management
- Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and tasks requiring detail, concentration and accuracy.
StartUpHire - 2 years ago
We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our customers. We realize that every client has a unique set of requirements, whether...