Monday - Thursday:
3:30 am - 2 pm
7:30 am - 6 pm
8 am - 6:30 pm
Tuesday - Friday:
4 am - 2:30 pm
5 am - 3:30 pm
Includes, but is not limited to:
1. Responsible for machine setup and adjustments during a production run and machine cleanup.
2. Must be able to scale ingredients and mix dough following product formulas. Ability to understand and use the HB flour system. Able to operate mixing machines to mix dough. Must be able to make decisions based on dough quality and consistency. Ability to follow formulas and use scales.
3. Place product and pans/trays appropriately onto conveyor belt at a steady and efficient pace. Pans are then placed on racks when necessary
4. Assure proper product weights and quality standards are utilized at all times.
5. Wash, clean and maintain utensils, production area, production machines, coolers, freezers, proof boxes and ovens in a sanitary condition.
6. Assemble boxes, package products and label boxes according to product specifications and learn how to operate metal detectors.
7. Attend team meetings and monthly company meetings and be a contributing partner to the team.
8. Maintain all records as applicable, including knowledge of and ability to follow lot tracking program.
9. Knowledge of HACCP and GMP procedures for labeling, storage and use of scrap dough.
10. Take samples for Quality Assurance as indicated in Product Specification book.
11. Assist in other areas of production as needed to efficiently produce product utilizing lean manufacturing principles.
1. Remove garbage material from production areas as well as keep area clean using mops, brooms, etc.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, CHARACTERISTICS
1. Bending, stooping, walking, reaching, grasping, carrying, repetitive motions and visual skills are required on a constant basis. Ability to stand on feet for entire work shift, normally 10 or 12 hours depending on shift, is required, however, overtime may be required during peak production periods.
2. Ability to carry trays and pans on a continuous basis, weighing 15 to 20 pounds, and place these pans and trays on racks.
3. Ability to lift cases of product and ingredients, etc. weighing 30 to 52 pounds on a frequent basis. Lifting and pouring of various materials from pails and bags is required which weigh up to 52 pounds.
4. Ability to push and pull racks where needed.
5. Ability to move conveyors and machinery on casters to form production lines is required.
6. Must possess problem-solving skills.
7. Must possess average to above-average math skills.
8. Must possess good communication skills.
9. Work in a team environment so must have ability to work well with others.
10. Ability to think safety and work safely at all times and must follow all proper ergonomic and safety practices.
11. Ability to read, speak and understand the English language. Must be able to perform simple math problems, including addition, subtraction and multiplication.
Lifting – More than 52 pounds without assistance is prohibited!