Good Understanding Of:
- Plan, execute, and deliver projects on time, on budget, following appropriate SDLC standards delivering specific, measurable results to business and IT partners.
- Identifies and tracks business and/or technical issues and risks; resolves technical issues and risks; ensures execution of all mitigation plans.
- Project / program plan implementation
- Vendor management
- Public and Private sector relationship management
- Data analysis/migration
- Program implementation
- Resource management
- Scope/budget and planning
- Process mapping
- 5+ years experience handling full life cycle projects as Project Manager.
- Solid Experience handling Data Integration projects.
- Strong experience in Data Analysis and Data Migration.
- Good understanding and exposure to Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Good experience usingMS Project and Sharepoint
Disclaimer : The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines" .
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
IDEALFORCE LLC - 18 months ago