The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the national, professional association of CPAs, with approximately 350,000 members, including CPAs in business and industry, public practice, government, and education; student affiliates; and international associates. We set ethical standards for the profession and U.S. auditing standards for audits of private companies; federal, state and local governments; and non-profit organizations. We also develop and grade the Uniform CPA Examination.
Member Service Specialist 2
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us.
The Service Center Operations (SCO) team serves to support the needs of members and customers along with Institute-wide business initiatives. The SCO is responsible for more than 700K member inquiries and transactions annually and represents the business area with the most direct interactions with members of the AICPA.
The Member Service Specialist 2 Dues Temorary is primarily responsible for record updates and application /member processing. Other duties related to the member renewal process may also be assigned.
Supervisor - Member Service Center
- Exceptional communication skills
- Data entry skills
- Ability to navigate files located at various company network locations such as the intranet, internet, and internal network drives
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong desire to succeed and contribute individually and as a member of a team
- Fulfill customer request for membership record updates.
- Update system with relevant information/transactions related to each customer contact.
- Adheres to process guidelines to ensure service consistency.
- Delivers quality service on each interaction.
- Address customer requests for refunds, adjustments and other product related concerns.
- Demonstrates availability to handle customer inquiries at scheduled times.
- Performs daily reporting functions.
- Meet all productivity and Quality goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and fiscal year basis. These will include but not be limited to Average Handle time, Abandon rate, and Attendance guidelines.
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us. You can upload your resume and cover letter directly via our website.
- College Degree preferred.
- Previous quality assurance experience (preferred).
- Previous oracle database experience (preferred).
- Experience with MS office tools such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Equal Employment Opportunity
AICPA is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
AICPA - 19 months ago