HAEMONETICS, THE Blood Management Company is a global leader engaged in the design, manufacture and worldwide sales and marketing of blood management solutions. Recognized as the innovator in blood technologies, our mission is to create innovative products, design information technology platforms and to provide consulting services to advance the safety, quality and availability of the world’s blood supply.
Cell Salvage Specialist
This individual has responsibility for our OrthoPAT, cardioPAT business in assigned accounts. Primary responsibilities in assigned accounts are: 1-Customer service, 2-Optimization of OPAT/cPAT devices, 3- Organic growth opportunity development. 4. Education and Training on all PAT devices.
Key skills needed to be effective in this role include the following: highly driven personality, disciplined, focused, process and detail orientation, ability to prioritize, evolving sales awareness, strategic thinking, effective communication, & problem solving.
Nursing: Surgery, PACU, SICU, CCU, Appropriate Orthopedic Patient Floors
- Accountable for assigned OPAT/cPAT accounts and all current sales, profitability and account management associated with these two products.
- Responsible for strong customer service orientation.
- Responsible for the optimization of current device fleet and associated disposable usage.
- Expand product adoption & utilization.
- Conduct on-site training.
- Conduct routine device inventory.
- Responsible for calling on the following call points within each account: Operating Room: Surgery, Perfusion, Anesthesia
Other: Blood Bank, Lab, Materials Management and Purchasing
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Focus on the development of a complete account analysis and relationship matrix document.
- Identify and develop specific organic growth opportunities.
- Assist senior sales consultant in the execution of organic growth opportunities.
- Assist senior sales consultant in the identification and development of key customer relationships to include KOL’s and Speaker Bureau customers.
- Assist in all product evaluations within specific CSC territories and region.
Haemonetics Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.
- Associates degree with focus in science/nursing or equivalent Operating Room experience.
- Track record of success to include, highly accomplished college record, Military Service, or current medical or healthcare provider or sales experience. .
- Demonstrated ability to sell to multiple call points, manage customer relationships and develop strategic and tactical sales plan with keen ability to execute
Haemonetics Corporation is engaged in developing and manufacturing blood typing and screening technology. The Company offers devices and...