Reporting to the Director of Go-To-Market, the Web Master is responsible for the online experience of all LG CAC websites. By using industry standard approaches to design, updating content regularly and working with outside agencies and internal departments he/she is responsible for ensuring that the organization’s online portal is among its best assets and offers a user-friendly, visually appealing and informative user experience. The Web Master will also use design skills and knowledge to provide support and guidance to the LG marketing team.
- Work with agency to develop technical architecture of Internet Web sites including scripting, database design and user interface design.
- Design and implement Internet Web enhancement projects.
- Consult with sales and engineering in order to coordinate Internet activities, identify needs, and explain Internet Web site opportunities and limitations.
- Refresh Internet Web site content to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information and images.
- Troubleshoot problems associated with Internet Web applications and/or Internet Web pages.
- Evaluate operations, and recommend improvements and modifications of Internet Web programs.
- Develop strategies and/or plans for Internet Web SEM.
- Research and evaluate software, hardware and new technologies.
- Provide guidance in the development of apps and e-tools.
- Ensure compliance with security policies and legal guidelines.
- Prepare and conduct presentations.
- Provide training to personnel in the maintenance of Internet Web pages.
- Experience with content management systems and community management.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface.
- Experience with online community management.
- Strong desktop publishing/design skills including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of third-party analytics software such as Google Analytics & Omniture.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO.
- Agency or project management experience.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate and lead development effectively with peers, managers, and agencies.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete assignments on time and on budget.
- Ability to grasp technical aspects of product offering.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interface with all levels of the organization including top level management.
- Distinct client service mentality.
- Overtime as needed.
- 10% travel required.
LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media room, and on the...