Our client is an established solutions provider that helps businesses meet their market needs. They are currently looking for a Support Engineer to assist their internal employees. The ideal candidate would provide solutions to employees in a mixed Windows and Linux infrastructure. If you want to work in an open and energetic office, this position is perfect for you.
The ideal candidate will be someone trying to get their feet wet in the IT industry. A bachelor’s degree is required, as are excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be doing a variety of tasks including building new workstations for employees and troubleshooting network issues. You will have exposure to both an open source landscape and Microsoft. An amazing opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of technologies!
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- Must have strong time management skills
- Must be well-versed in the open source landscape
- Must have 1-2 yrs. exposure to Windows and Linux systems
- Must be proficient in software development
Competitive Salary + Full Health Benefits + 401K + PTO
- OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Fedora, CentOS, Android, and IOS
- Licensing: Microsoft, FlexLM, SolidWorks, and GPL
- Programming: Kixtart, Bash, Python, Java, and Perl
- Infrastructure Applications: Samba, Apache, OpenLDAP, Bind, CVS, and DHCP
- Engineering Applications: Creo (Pro/E), Solidworks, OrCAD, and MathCAD
Helpdesk, Support, Windows, Linux, Centos, Android, Bash, Communication, Entry Level
Jobspring Partners - 13 months ago