As our Senior Industrial Engineer, you will provide senior-level management and engineering expertise for projects, initiatives and programs occurring throughout the US Supply Chain. You'll manage labor management system deployment project across multiple sites. You'll manage projects with a duration of typically 12 months or less, budget 1million, multiple business functions, with a regional scope. You'll partner with our Distribution Operations team to drive delivery quality initiatives throughout the US distribution network. You'll design, develop, specify and procure using analytical methods, new material handling systems to meet changing business needs for our Distribution Center. You will research, perform cost/benefit analysis, write appropriation requests and manage material handling system installations, capital equipment procurement, process development and expansion projects. You will provide training on "Continuous Process Improvement" tools and techniques and facilitate initiatives among employee teams. In addition, you will develop simulation, statistical and mathematical models to analyze existing material handling systems, operational methods and facility capacity. You will provide engineering drawings and analysis of facility and equipment layout and participate in the facility safety committee to ensure a safe working environment. This includes monthly meetings, quarterly inspections, developing and implementing solutions to safety hazards and facility compliance with OSHA. 364442
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related field
- 5 + years engineering experience in an automated distribution center
- Labor Management System deployment experience across multiple sites
- Experience with Manhattan labor management products preferred
- Engineering experience including extensive knowledge of time and motion techniques, capital projects management, facility design and planning and statistical analysis.
- Experience with implementation of large scale distribution design
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, PC's and MS Office
- Knowledge of Industrial and Mechanical Engineering principles
- Experience reading and designing CAD drawings
- Knowledge of Continuous Process Improvement methodology
- Ability to design and present materials to senior-level management
- Proven track record in leading complex/multiple function projects in a supply chain role
- Standard and incentive program development experience, maintenance experience and an understanding of CPI methodologies is preferred.
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....