Our team members are:
- Shown appreciation for a job well done.
- Included in determining the future of their store.
- Fully supported by management to ensure their success.
- Valued as long-term assets & family members.
- Paid above industry average & have unlimited earning potential.
- Given first consideration for advancement when opportunities arise.
- Provided a work environment conducive to success.
- Provide the latest specialized industry training.
- Have state-of-the-art facilities.
- Emphasize community involvement & our reputation as a top priority.
No experience necessary – we will train you the “Powerhouse Way.” Must have:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Extremely organized
- A superior work ethic
- Thirst for gaining knowledge
- Impeccable moral standards
- A stellar attitude
Please forward your resume with full job history and references to Rick Chandler
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS.
Interview appointments will be set after review of resume only. Dress for success when your interview is set. Business attire is expected.
When you interview is scheduled, bring:
- Valid NC driver’s license
- Motor vehicle driving record
- 2 forms of Identification
280 Hyatt Creek Road; Waynesville, NC 28786
Link to MapQuest directions to the dealership: http://mapq.st/126kxU0