Perform administrative assistant duties that require considerable experience, skill and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products (MS Excel, MS Office) and other aspects of an Administrative Assistant role. Assist the Florida Network Contracting Team in gathering competitive intelligence, coordinating with Sales and other matrix partners in the organization and manage correspondence such as healthcare professional mailings. Help with powerpoint presentations and MS Excel and MS Access-related spreadsheet and database work as needed. Handle other administrative duties, such as ordering supplies, managing invoices, maintaining mailings lists, coordinating travel plans and expense reports for management, and scheduling meetings and training sessions
-Provides administrative support to Network/Contracting Department with the majority of duties being high level administrative tasks which may include planning/coordination of events, meetings or conferences, screening inquiries as well as projects, healthcare professional mailings and total medical cost initiatives
-Performs a wide variety of complex document and spreadsheet functions
-Edits and composes correspondence
-Work requires initiative and judgment in making decisions and knowledge of department and company policies and procedures.
- HS Diploma highly preferred
- 3-5 years Administrative/Support experience required
- Work requires initiative and judgment in making decisions and knowledge of department and company policies and procedures
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and other MS Office programs required
- Requires the ability to remain poised under pressure, communicate well with all levels within the company, and organize efficiently within the scope of the position
Cigna is a global health service company, dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security....