Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges
Federal Practice - Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human capital advisory services.
Title: OBIEE Developer
Must be able to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
Bachelors Degree Required
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
- Must be able to take requirements and wireframes and put them into OBIEE dashboards and reports.
- Identify requirements, design, document, configure, code/develop, unit test, and support various testing for ETL, Informatica and OBIEE (80%)
- Analyze, identify solutions, design, document, code/develop, unit test and support various testing for production issues (20%)
- 5+ years of designing, developing & testing large ETL application for data warehouse application.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, data transformation, conceptual data modeling, data transformation and metadata management
- Identify architectural issues and propose alternative solutions
- Experience in application design and implementation, distributed architecture and concepts, data manipulation and analysis using PL/SQL and SQL, and Object Oriented concepts and design
- Heavy experience in ETL coding and database design utilizing Informatica in DB2 and Oracle environments
- Should possess strong architectural, communications and leadership skills, be goal oriented, and have a demonstrated ability to produce results
- Develop code, test plans, expected results, and test data at a program level.
- Experience in building and enhancing full and incremental load mappings/workflows in Informatica
- Experience in performance tuning of reports
- Perform system analysis and identify solutions to technical problems.
- Leverage the capabilities of Informatica applications and provide strategic vision.
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse methodology and best practices.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...