KMS, Inc. is a respected Human Services agency serving the Philadelphia Metropolitan county area of Philadelphia, Montgomery, Delaware, and Bucks county, and a leader in providing the highest quality of behavioral health services to programs for children, adolescents and their families. Our staff share our vision of improving the quality of life for our consumers.|
We are looking for committed and caring people to work with at-risk children and adolescents in school and home.
Your responsibilities include providing behavior modification techniques on a consistent and on-going basis. Become part of a disciplinary team directed by a Behavior Specialist Consultant, Mobile Therapist, and/or Psychologist implementing goals through behavior interventions,and treatment strategies. Training is available.
Positions are available within the school and community/home settings. Seeking flexible staff to work with schedules ranging from 15 to 35 hours a week.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Education, Criminal Justice or Human Services OR
- Bachelor's Degree in another field with one year full time paid experience working with children/adolescents OR
- Associates Degree or 60 college credits with 3 years full time paid experience working with children/adolescents
- Current Child Abuse, PA Criminal History and Cogent FBI fingerprint screening and report
- Current Physical with PPD (Mantoux) testing
- Reliable Transportation
- Autism experience a plus
- Both male and female candidates needed!
- Bilingual skills needed for our expanding Hispanic and Latino population!
Candidates preferred that can provide the following current documents:
- PA Child Abuse Record Check
- PA Criminal Record Check
- COGENT FBI Record Check
- Physical with PPD (Mantoux) testing
KMS, Inc. will assit you in obtaining all required clearances. We also provide on-site training including CPR/FIRST AID.
TSS and Direct Support Staff are hired as an employee, not an independent contractor. What that means for you is:
- We share certain tax cost obligations and also take taxes out of your paycheck so you do not have to pay all your taxes at the end of the year;
- You are covered under our Workman's Compensation in case you are injured on the job;
- You are eligible to apply for Unemployment Compensation under certain conditions;
- Paid trainings for employees of KMS.
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard