We are looking for someone who has a stimulating personality and can handle a busy phone environment. The ability to multi-task in the position is very important. We need someone who can work in a fast paced environment that has a strong attention to detail.
You will be responsible for the daily dispatch operations of the facility. Responsibilities also include supervision of drivers, branch compliance with all current DOT regulations, data entry into company dispatch software system, PO processing, and other general office operations.
- Must have one year experience
- Have knowledge of drivers and DOT laws
- A valid driver’s license
- High level of accuracy needed to complete all paperwork
- Strong computer skills a must
- Prepare activations
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets
- Responsible for writing purchase orders
- Process all incoming orders
- Must be able to pick units from inventory to be delivered
Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
- Passion for treating every customer as if they were your mother
- Gets great satisfaction from being able to “WOW" our customers and solve for their needs
- A great sense of humor and a little fun
- Exude warmth, energy and charisma
- Strives every day to provide “World Class" customer service
To be considered for employment with Mobile Mini, you
will need to apply online at http://www.mobilemini.com/careers/
for the position you are interested in. The Recruiting Department will review your qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are selected for an interview.