Would you like to play an important role in defending this country? Come join TASC, an independent company doing just this. Together, our people are supporting the US government in a variety of roles protecting the freedoms of all Americans. TASC provides leading-edge solutions and advisory services to the defense and intelligence communities worldwide.
TASC's Infrastructure Protection and Security Business Unit (IPSBU) is currently seeking a Cyber Security Specialist for the Washington, DC area. This position requires, but is not limited to the following:
- Perform intelligence analysis
- Must be able to discover, characterize, affiliate, and report new cyber activity and actors to include describing how the activity is being conducted and also characterization of a sophisticated cyber-capable adversary
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in the use of analyst tools and databases used for the customer mission
- Shall also be knowledgeable about all forms of reporting and experienced with creating each product type, and thus be able to
- Organize training for other team members on analysis, existing and cutting-edge analyst tools, and intelligence reporting
TASC - 17 months ago
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...