Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
DISH Marketing Overview:
As we build a Marketing Organization of the highest caliber, the potential for significant career growth at DISH is real. We are looking to once again transform the industry by bringing big ideas to life that emotionally connect with consumers. Led by James Moorhead, named 2010’s Grand Marketer of the Year by AdWeek , we are a Fortune 200 company with over $400 million in reported marketing spend and are striving to triple our revenue over the next three years and become a powerhouse, Fortune 50 brand. We will do so by continually delivering the industries best TV experience via The Hopper, launching new businesses and building a world-class marketing organization. We work with some of most prestigious partners in the industry, whether it’s Horizon Media NYC, whose founder Bill Koenigsberg was named Executive of the Year by Ad Age in 2012, BFG9000, our creative agency named by Ad Age as a top 10 Agency to Watch in 2012, we are committed to developing a team that will continue to be a disruptive force in the marketplace.
The future is now at DISH – with the recent FCC approval of the DISH Wireless Spectrum, you can be part of the team that changes entertainment forever as DISH enters the wireless business and becomes the only provider that can offer wireless voice, video and data. We invite you to learn more about who we are at dish.com . Join DISH’s energized and agile marketing organization. Read the job description below, and learn what we’re looking for. We look forward to meeting you.
International Marketing Group and Position Overview:
The international marketing team manages programming in 28 different languages with over 240 channels. We currently have a position open in the International Marketing group for a Retention Marketing Manager. The manager would be responsible for analyzing data and designing and executing retention campaigns with the end objective of reducing churn and increasing ARPU from the exiting base. Apply now and come be a part of one of the most diverse professional teams in Denver.
- Work closely with language group managers to design, manage and execute annual retention marketing plans – for individual language groups with high churn as well as umbrella programs for the entire group.
- Work closely with analytics team and other external agencies to mine and analyze data on customer demographics and habits, factors affecting product demand, market trends and competitors, and forecast future trends based on analysis.
- Design promotions to retain current customers; analyze effectiveness and ROI of specific retention initiatives and recommend areas of focus
- Develop and implement plan to ensure that call center operations (front line and loyalty) and the IVR function to maximize customer retention. This includes call routing accuracy, agent training on retention initiatives and gathering agent feedback and insights.
- Collaborate with analytics team to create monthly analytic dashboards regarding churn and forecasts of churn along with other metrics.
- Create international customer operation communications including phone (voice), on-screen messaging, and written customer letters with regards to any changes in customer service.
- Develop partnership programs with other companies that have similar targets to cross promote products and services; negotiate contracts and coordinate with legal to draft terms of partnership agreements with third party vendors
- Collaborate with the domestic market retention teams and internal departments to design loyalty, retention and win-back tactics on market requirements.
- Makes recommendations to superiors regarding new initiatives and promotions.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Prior work experience in a retention marketing role is mandatory, media entertainment industry experience preferred
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects is a must (Detail orientation, strong organization skills)
- Ability to work a cross functional role in a matrixed work environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Sound budgetary and finance understanding
- Ability to understand and assimilate technical information
- Working knowledge of SQL and advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university and 4 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...